She looks so happy!
We decorated the aisle using our lanterns with purple budvases of flowers inside. How cute is this allium?!
Ombre seems to be an up and coming trend for 2014. Here we accented the gazebo with hanging chains of ombre carnations.
Purple offers so many beautiful flower choices!
How sweet are the ringbearers and flowergirl?!
Each napkin was accented with a purple flower (love tulips!).
The centerpieces were done on our tall silver vases and featured hydrangea, tulips, roses, lisianthus, lilac, and stock.
Couldn't resist throwing this picture in the mix because it is so gorgeous!
1. What was your all time favorite moment of your special day?
It's a toss up between our first look and having our family and close friends surrounding us with their love and support. Both of us had 4 generations of our families in attendance!
2. We know things don't always go as planned...Were there any entertaining wedding bloopers?
The groom, groomsmen, groom's parents, photographer and videographer all got stuck in the elevator for about 30 minutes before our first look and ceremony. We can all look back and laugh at it now - and we got some great video footage and pictures to document it!
3. Any wedding toasts that made you laugh, cry, or gasp?
We had 3 beautiful toasts and all of them made us laugh and cry.
4. It's okay to admit it - did you have any Bridezilla moments?
Luckily these moments were few and far between, but I definitely had a moment when the bridal party showed up a little late for pictures due to some miscommunication. But all is well that ends well, right?
5. Did you have a wedding planner? If so, did it make your day run smoother? Was it worth it?
We didn't have a wedding planner, but we did have a day of coordinator through our venue. It definitely helped to make the day run as smooth as possible and helped reduce stress levels.
6. Cake or cupcakes? What was the flavor?
We had a funfetti cake =)
7. We always try to bring your floral dreams to life...did we succeed? In what ways? Is there any room for improvement?
Everything was exactly as I dreamed of or better! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my favorite part!
8. What song really got the party started?
Shout and the Harlem Shake
9. Who were your vendors?
Catering/Bakery - Stockton Seaview Resort
Dress - Mustillo's Town & Country Bridal (the Dress was by Alvina Valenta)
Entertainment - No Macarena DJ
10. I'm sure your day was amazing, but if you could change one thing about your wedding what would it be? Or would you not change anything at all?
I wouldn't change a thing!