DIY Parties at our design studio are perfect for weddings, baby / bridal showers, holiday events, a girls night out, bachelorette parties, church groups, birthday parties, etc. Many brides are really creative, but feel they are held back because of budget issues or find the process of doing it themselves daunting. We are here to help you make your event truly fabulous. If you are interested in learning simple floral design techniques and want to take part in creating your own floral designs, this is the perfect solution!
- For a $250 fee, you can invite up to 6 people to join the fun for a 4 hour DIY party hosted at our floral design studio. For an additional fee we can supply the flowers, containers, and any other supplies needed. If the bride chooses to bring in her own supplies or flowers, there will be no additional cost. All tools needed would be available at no additional cost.
- One expert designer would be available to assist the group.
- Workshops would be held one to two days prior to the event, in order to ensure that the florals would be at their prime for your event.
- Feel free to bring in your own snacks or drinks for your group. We will provide adorable vintage aprons so everyone looks fab while they work (a girl still needs to look cute while getting her hands dirty!)
- If you have your own space, we can come to you! We would be happy to work out a price for us to come to your home, church, rec hall, etc. to teach a DIY workshop.
- All flowers would be taken with you when the workshop is complete so you can start enjoying them right away. Cooler space can be rented if the florals need to be held a day or two if needed.
- Looking for a unique shower favor? Consider inviting us to your shower to teach your guests how to make a small floral design to take home with them. For example, a tea themed bridal shower would be the perfect opportunity for us to come in and teach your guests how to make a small teacup floral design. Who wouldn’t love that?!?!
*****One of our DIY brides, Jaime, saved almost 50%!*****
Here are some photos I took during her DIY party with her family and friends.
All dressed up in our sweet vintage aprons!
Jaime working on her hydrangea centerpieces.
Her mother, Jaime, and her grandmother are proud of their centerpieces! We added ribbon details around the vases upon set up. Adorable!
This moment brought me to tears…Jaime finishing her own bridal bouquet with her family giggling and crying with excitement. So special!
And now for the professional photos…thanks to Landon Wise Photography.
Thanks for sharing the professional photos Jaime! Each bouquet was personally made by each of these girls in our studio, they are so proud!
Pink hydrangea and pink garden roses form a perfectly romantic bouquet for the maids. The wrap was accented with upholstery pins.
The ceremony was accented with assorted galvanized pails filled with monobotanical arrangements of stock, roses and hydrangea, accented with coordinating ribbon. Great work Jaime! We adorned the pews with a single stem of pink hydrangea and silver ribbon.
Her centerpiece trio all dressed up with her adorable ribbon details.
Mary and Dawn,I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to the both of you for our AMAZING Wedding DIY Experience!!! We can’t stop talking about how awesome our DIY party was with you both. We had such a fun time and I could not be happier with how everything came out… The ceremony flowers looked beautiful! We loved everything!Talk to you soon,Jaime