A Garden Party Review: More Juicy Details About Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's Wedding
The May 30th edition of Us Weekly features Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton’s wedding. Reading the article, I was amazed by all the ways the couple personalized their big day. Here is just a few of Miranda and Blake’s great ideas to showcase their personalities. Apparel:
- The entire wedding party, including the bride and groom, wore cowboy boots.
- Miranda wore her mother’s wedding dress.
- Blake wore jeans with a vest and jacket.
- Miranda designed a unique dress for each of her bridesmaids.
- Instead of a typical chapel, the couple got hitched in a barn lit by lantern-light.
- Miranda’s dogs were a part of the ceremony.
- Instead of the wedding march, one of the bridesmaids sang a song written by Miranda for Blake.
- Miranda carried a bouquet of brooches, which was wrapped in her mother’s vintage kerchief. The brooch was designed by The Ritzy Rose. You can find plenty of info on it at www.theritzyrose.com or www.theritzyrose.blogspot.com. You have to check out their website, GORGEOUS.
- The alter was decorated with antlers and cowhide.
- The couple left the ceremony in a red pickup truck.
- The bridal party left the ceremony in hayrides.
- The décor included hunting equipment, fishing equipment, and guitars.
- The BBQ buffet featured venison quesadillas.
- Country superstars such as Reba and Neal McCoy sang during the reception.
- Blake wrote a special song for the occasion.
To view all the exclusive pictures and read the entire article about Blake and Miranda's wedding, pick up the May 30th edition of Us Weekly.
Here are some ideas similar to those from Blake and Miranda's wedding.
Miranda Lambert carried a brooch bouquet instead of a traditional bridal bouquet. This vintage brooch bouquet, featured on Hill City Bridal, is similar to Miranda's bouqet. Another alternative is to add a brooch (or a few brooches) to a traditional bouquet. This is a great way to incorporate a meaningful heirloom into your wedding day.