Jessica was the definition of elegance at her wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville. Brigalias is a family owned and operated venue (we love that), and hosts both indoor and outdoor facilities. The ornate staircase and fountains placed behind the ceremony area always provide for fantastic photo opportunities.
Melissa Teal Photography did a fantastic job at showing both the gracious and goofy sides of this fun bridal party. Jessica wanted a modern Victorian feel, which we put together with pink garden and spray roses, green antique hydrangeas, honeysuckle, lisianthus, dusty miller, and more. Her bouquet was designed to include her grandmother's lace fan that her mother also carried, what a meaningful way to honor family!
Jessica's dress was to die for...that lace is just gorgeous.
We loved how full the bride's bouquet was. Having a ton of different flower species allowed it to have variety while still staying tight and clean.
We matched the bridesmaids' jewelry by adding pearl accents to their bouquets of succulents, pink astilbe, green roses and champagne spray roses.
The bright green from the roses really help bring out the color in the rest of these bouquet, especially the wax flower. And the pink garden roses are the same shade as the bridesmaids' dresses-good call, Jessica!
The best part!!
Yay for Jessica and Joseph!
Brigalia's tall crystal vases filled with hydrangeas and snapdragons fit right in with Jessica's "Modern Victorian" vision.
Jessica's Bride Diaries
My favorite moment was when I finally got to see my groom.
2. We know things don't always go as planned...Were there any entertaining wedding bloopers?
Yes, the band decided to sing our song instead of playing the original recording. It was a little awkward.
3. Any wedding toasts that made you laugh, cry, or gasp?
YES! My sister wasn't able to print out her speech because her printer ran out of ink. Last minute she asked my bridemaids boyfriend to print it out. He translated it to Spanish!
4. It's okay to admit it - did you have any Bridezilla moments?
Not that I know of.
5. Did you have a wedding planner? If so, did it make your day run smoother? Was it worth it?
I did not have a wedding planner.
6. Cake or cupcakes? What was the flavor?
Cake- Lemon creme. Delicious for summer. We made our own limoncello and bottled it up with our personalized label and wine cork.
7. We always try to bring your floral dreams to life...did we succeed? In what ways? Is there any room for improvement?
Yes! The flowers were gorgeous to say the least. Me, as well as my entire wedding party and guests were blown away with the intricate detail and elegance.
8. What song really got the party started?
Michael Jackson- "Can't Stop Til We Get Enough"
9. Who were your vendors?
Catering - Brigalia's
Photography - Melissa Teal Photography
Bakery - Potito's Bakery in Philadelphia
Dress - Alfred Angelo
Hair and Makeup - Nazeela Khan-makeup and Treccia Salon: Dawn Warner
Entertainment - Total Soul Band
10. I'm sure your day was amazing, but if you could change one thing about your wedding what would it be? Or would you not change anything at all?
I would not change a thing!